- Investment Strategies Overview|
- Fixed Income|
Specialized Investment Teams |
- Darby Private Equity®|
- Franklin Bissett Investment Management|
- Franklin Equity Group|
- Franklin Local Asset Management|
- Franklin Mutual Series|
- Franklin Real Asset Advisors®|
- Franklin Templeton Fixed Income Group®|
- Franklin Templeton Solutions® (FT Solutions)|
- K2 Advisors®|
- Templeton® Global Macro|
- Fund Literature Documents|
- Client Solutions|
- Institutional Services|
- Our Company|
Darby is a leading investor in emerging markets private equity and mezzanine debt with on-the-ground presence on three continents.
Founded by former U.S. Treasury Secretary Nicholas Brady in 1994, our track record of managing investments in mid-market growth companies and infrastructure projects in Asia, Eastern Europe and Latin America is the result of our extensive on-the-ground network and our deep expertise.
The Darby Advantage
- Deep Local Network – With offices in 12 locations throughout South America, Asia and Europe, Darby maintains large, highly experienced teams to develop the local experience it takes to seek, evaluate, and manage investment opportunities.
- Proven Track Record – Darby's track record has been tested over full market cycles and across countries and key sectors.
- Focused Regional Coverage – Darby's global investment program leverages the strength of the entire Darby platform to identify investment opportunities across Emerging Asia, Europe, and Latin America. These programs aim to provide investors with superior portfolios diversified by region and sector.
|Darby Private Equity Snapshot:|
|Capabilities||Emerging Markets, Private Equity, Mezzanine Finance|
|Strengths||Comprehensive due diligence process used for selecting investments and active engagement with its portfolio companies, seeking to build and realize value.