- Investment Strategies Overview|
- Fixed Income|
Specialized Investment Teams |
- Darby Private Equity®|
- Franklin Bissett Investment Management|
- Franklin Equity Group|
- Franklin Local Asset Management|
- Franklin Mutual Series|
- Franklin Real Asset Advisors®|
- Franklin Templeton Fixed Income Group®|
- Franklin Templeton Solutions® (FT Solutions)|
- K2 Advisors®|
- Templeton® Global Macro|
- Fund Literature Documents|
- Client Solutions|
- Institutional Services|
- Our Company|
The Franklin Templeton Fixed Income Group is an integrated global fixed income platform comprising over 100 investment professionals located in offices around the world. The group launched its first fixed income fund more than 40 years ago and has been managing money for the Institutional market for more than 30 years.
A global fixed income leader, the group has depth and breadth of expertise in all major sectors of the fixed income market, including investment grade and high yield corporate bonds, mortgage- and asset-backed securities, global sovereign and emerging market debt, municipal securities and bank loans. Each sector is covered by a dedicated team, enabling us to comprehensively examine the market and uncover unique opportunities. Our global perspective is enhanced by dedicated local teams in many nations and a quantitative research team that participates in research and portfolio reviews. This global framework, significant bottom-up resources and integrated quantitative group enable us to build portfolios with a disciplined, risk-controlled approach.
- Top-Down Analysis – Senior leaders set the outlook for markets, sectors and currencies based on analysis of global economic trends and fixed income market cycles.
- Bottom-Up Research – Dedicated sector specialists undertake detailed, proprietary research to focus on finding the relative value opportunities within their field.
- Quantitative Analysis/Risk Management – Understanding risk is crucial to the investment management process. A dedicated team continually evaluates risk over economic and credit cycles.
|Franklin Templeton Fixed Income Group Snapshot:|
|Capabilities||Single and multi-sector strategies|