- Investment Strategies Overview|
- Fixed Income|
Specialized Investment Teams |
- Darby Private Equity®|
- Franklin Bissett Investment Management|
- Franklin Equity Group|
- Franklin Local Asset Management|
- Franklin Mutual Series|
- Franklin Real Asset Advisors®|
- Franklin Templeton Fixed Income Group®|
- Franklin Templeton Solutions® (FT Solutions)|
- K2 Advisors®|
- Templeton® Global Macro|
- Fund Literature Documents|
- Client Solutions|
- Institutional Services|
- Our Company|
Templeton is a pioneer in managing global/international and emerging markets equities, leveraging its legacy of one culture, one philosophy, and one process for the benefit of investors since 1940. We believe independent thinking, discipline, and patience are essential to capturing long-term opportunity. To this end, the entire Templeton organisation is built around conducting deep, on-the-ground research and using it to deliver unique global investment insights.
Templeton Global Equities Group
Templeton has consistently applied its disciplined, value-driven approach to global and international markets investing. All investment decisions are guided by three core tenets:
- Value. We seek companies that we believe are trading at a discount to what our research indicates the company may be worth.
- Patience. Security prices can fluctuate more widely than underlying security values. In our opinion, markets should recognise and correct these mispricings over time, and we maintain the discipline to look beyond the market's short-term noise.
- Bottom-Up. We identify value through rigorous fundamental analysis of a company's business to determine what we consider its economic worth based on projected future earnings, cash flow, or asset value potential.
Templeton Emerging Markets Team
Following Templeton Global Equity Group's bottom-up, long-term, value-oriented investment philosophy, our emerging markets team focuses on investment opportunities in emerging and frontier markets, where we can capitalise on the dynamic economic growth potential of these regions of the world.
|Capabilities||Global, Regional, Single-Country|