- Investment Strategies Overview|
- Fixed Income|
Specialized Investment Teams |
- Darby Private Equity®|
- Franklin Bissett Investment Management|
- Franklin Equity Group|
- Franklin Local Asset Management|
- Franklin Mutual Series|
- Franklin Real Asset Advisors®|
- Franklin Templeton Fixed Income Group®|
- Franklin Templeton Solutions® (FT Solutions)|
- K2 Advisors®|
- Templeton® Global Macro|
- Fund Literature Documents|
- Client Solutions|
- Institutional Services|
- Our Company|
Templeton Global Macro has been a pioneer in unconstrained global fixed income investing for almost three decades, beginning with the launch of its flagship Templeton Global Bond Fund in 1986. The team conducts in-depth global macroeconomic analysis covering thematic topics, regional and country analysis, and interest rate, currency and sovereign credit market outlooks.
The team applies a fundamental, research-driven investment approach that focuses on identifying potential sources of high current income worldwide and seeks to capitalize on duration, currency, and sovereign credit opportunities to provide the best potential for solid risk-adjusted returns.
Templeton Global Macro follows a well-defined research process characterized by a regular review of investment opportunities. This process features forums scheduled throughout the month to share information on potential sources of alpha generation and to review current holdings and potential risk factors. Team members meet daily to discuss ongoing market activity, as well as political and macroeconomic events.
|Templeton Global Macro Snapshot:|
|Style||Global Unconstrained Fixed Income|
|Capabilities||Unconstrained Fixed Income, Currency, Global Macro|
- Well-established and proven investment philosophy and process
- Flexibility to express positive or negative views on global currencies and duration
- Global investment platform spanning the Americas, Europe and Asia allows for specialized expertise and a truly global perspective
- 17 investment professionals, 7 with Ph.Ds.1
1. As of June 30, 2015.